Piranhas in Pink Pajamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Applications for PiPP here

+8
Nicotine
Grid_
olebull1
roflyourwafle
Ghod
Klothle
Savant
Newlance
12 posters

Go down

Post your Applications for PiPP here Empty Post your Applications for PiPP here

Post by Newlance Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 am

Please include:

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?

3. How many SB clients can you run at once?

4. Why do you want to join PiPP?

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?

6. Which country are you from?

7. Which state are you from in that country?

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?

9. Can you use Ventrilo?

10. Do you have a mic?

11. Can you check our forums regularly?

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in PiPP?

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game

15. Why should we accept you into PiPP?

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)

Last edited by Newlance on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

https://pipp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post your Applications for PiPP here Empty Re: Post your Applications for PiPP here

Post by Savant Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 am

1. your name: Savant (Known by some as Stupid Assassin killed my whole party!)
2. your seniority: The Master and your the Apprentice (I think this is right Klothe)
3. your prior affiliates: Your mom. And Klothle
4. your experience: I was an assistant Guild Leader before but not much experience other than tending to buildings. I played for 3 years as an Irekei Mage Assassin (Blood Prophet, Sun Dancer, Commander). I never lost a fight. Ever. I really mean it. But this was certainly not my first character. But was my best.
Savant
Savant
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post your Applications for PiPP here Empty Re: Post your Applications for PiPP here

Post by Newlance Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 am

Savant wrote:1. your name: Savant (Known by some as Stupid Assassin killed my whole party!)
2. your seniority: The Master and your the Apprentice (I think this is right Klothe)
3. your prior affiliates: Your mom. And Klothle
4. your experience: I was an assistant Guild Leader before but not much experience other than tending to buildings. I played for 3 years as an Irekei Mage Assassin (Blood Prophet, Sun Dancer, Commander). I never lost a fight. Ever. I really mean it. But this was certainly not my first character. But was my best.

Hey, welcome Savant. Seems like some of your experience could prove useful. I'd like to see your MA template, though, I must warn you, you may be a bad ass mage assassin, but I am THE bad ass mage assassin.
(Neph MA Very Happy)

Oh, quick question, is it Savant Lamir? =P

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

Back to top Go down

Post by Savant Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:43 am

Savant Lamir? what is that? So I guess the answer is no.
And the reason I was bad ass was the gear I had. I had *Awesome* daggers and combined with *A discipline* and *Another Discipline* even if I was out of mana I still could finish off two or three other players. But I didn't get those until near the end of Shadowbanes natural life before they went F2P and wiped the servers. Before the *Awesome* daggers I had *Decent skills* I think. I would have to refresh myself with the game to remember what the build was. Though.
I also had a channeler that could one shot or at worst two shot most players. Oh and I had robes and a cap with *Good enchantments* and *Other good Enchantments* that pretty much made my worst enemy (rogues) neutralized. Evey little hit did very little and the *Other good effects*. And if I was losing I had full stamina to run away and recover and come back. I think had the *Other good discipline* as well. Been a long time since I have thought about it.

Last edited by Newlance on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please keep template info (Even the most simple of template info) in guild forums only. =D)
Savant
Savant
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Klothle Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 am

Censored bitch! lol

Klothle
Inner Council
Inner Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghod Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 am

1. your name, Ghod
2. your seniority, Release
3. your prior affiliates, DOA(vindi), Either Violence or P.m.s on any other servers
4. your experience (Which class(es)/profession(s) best suit your play style, as well as what rolls you have taken. IE: Guild Leadership, Squad leader, grunt, etc.)Druid my best, Scout second, Warrior third, Priest forth (by perfect standards) Rest even skill amount. Nation leader, Guildleader, Inner council,and all lower.

Ghod
Inner Council
Inner Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Newlance Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am

Ghod wrote:1. your name, Ghod
2. your seniority, Release
3. your prior affiliates, DOA(vindi), Either Violence or P.m.s on any other servers
4. your experience (Which class(es)/profession(s) best suit your play style, as well as what rolls you have taken. IE: Guild Leadership, Squad leader, grunt, etc.)Druid my best, Scout second, Warrior third, Priest forth (by perfect standards) Rest even skill amount. Nation leader, Guildleader, Inner council,and all lower.

About damn time you showed up you Ghodly bastard ;-)

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghod Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 am

dont feel all high and mighty ur going to be first on my kill list Very Happy

Ghod
Inner Council
Inner Council

Back to top Go down

Post by roflyourwafle Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 am

1. well the black folk call me niggajon but you can just call me rofl. WootBeer's brother.
2. july '08
3. legion of doom - thurin
4. i make a good grunt. i like meat. i would prefer to be a scout. whatever spec needs rolling

roflyourwafle
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post your Applications for PiPP here Empty Application

Post by olebull1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:18 am

1. your name, Olebull1 (ole for short)
2. your seniority, New
3. your prior affiliates, N/A
4. your experience N/A

Good internet buddy of Wootbeer, been his friend over xbox for around 2 years. He has played shadowbane for a while and he has spoken very highly of the game so i decided to try it out. So thats why im applying for the same guild hes in.

Im also internet friends with Wootbeers brother, and Jimmeh.

olebull1
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Grid_ Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:15 pm

I am new so please do not kick me in the balls too hard. I had a word with the almighty leader of the fish tribe, he sad i could become one of you and so i'm here to say... Hello!

Edit: forgot about this little app thingy... here it goes

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? I played it for about 2 years, learned everything i needed to survive the horde of the gimps.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? From first to last: Mourning - SW, LK. Vindi/Thurin - IBWIP, FTP. There were a little more but i played with these the most.

3. How many SB clients can you run at once? i think i ran 5-6 at most, never really needed anymore than that.

4. Why do you want to join PiPP? I like jammies!

average day?
it all depends as it is never steady for me. I'd say around 5-8 hours on weekdays and maybe around 5-10 on weekends.

6. Which country are you from? America

7. Which state are you from in that country? NY

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Yes

9. Can you use Ventrilo? yes

10. Do you have a mic? yes

11. Can you check our forums regularly? yes

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in PiPP? I don't think so

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application). Newlance sent me here

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game I never make toons with the same name.

15. Why should we accept you into PiPP? I adapt to the game quickly. I also like playing my priest - pretty gay... i know.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer) I can run really fast irl (no, i'm not black).

Last edited by Grid_ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grid_
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Newlance Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:16 pm

SHARK BAIT, BRUHAHA!

(sorry, your comment just reminded me of that)

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicotine Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
two or three years
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
Dragonscale- cant remember server names lol
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
max of two due to comp but with a good comp ive run full groups before
4. Why do you want to join PiPP?
Monkey recruited me
average day?
far too much
6. Which country are you from?
USA
7. Which state are you from in that country?
Tennessee
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
I'll do my best, if gear is provided i can level and make it to spec
9. Can you use Ventrilo?
If my comp is on i'm in vent of some sorts
10. Do you have a mic?
Yes
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
Kind of
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in PiPP?
Monkey and i play alot of games together
13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
Monkey
14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
None, no game up now :'(
15. Why should we accept you into PiPP?
Because i love me some mine fights

Nicotine
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by crv93 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:52 am

I already answered all these questions to you, so I thought it needless to do it again. Here I am, take me? :-)

crv93
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Newlance Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 am

Yep, I got all your info. Welcome new Piranha ^_^

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

Back to top Go down

Post by Descartes Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Newlance wrote:Please include:

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? On & off since 2003 up until the shutdown

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? Vengeance: Jesters of War, Presidents, a couple random guilds started by some friends; Mourning/Malog: Stygian Order

3. How many SB clients can you run at once? Haven't tried playing the game on my new laptop, but my old computer could handle 2 pretty easily & it was 8 years old; getting a new desktop soon enough, so 3-4 once that happens I'd guess

4. Why do you want to join PiPP? I need other folks to aid me in e-killing people with magic glowing orbs, daggers, etc. Plus Newlance pm'd me on the SBEmu forum. And PiPP is epic enough for mah.

average day? Will likely spend a few hours a few nights a week playing; work & social life come first, but just barely

6. Which country are you from? United States

7. Which state are you from in that country? Texas

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? as long as it's not necessary for me to roll shitty toons, then yes

9. Can you use Ventrilo? yes

10. Do you have a mic? yes

11. Can you check our forums regularly? yes

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in PiPP? Not sure. I've played this game a long time, though, so it's a possibility

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application). Newlance told me he had some questions. Which I'm totally down to answer.

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game: Descartes, Veritas, Inaequitas, Hippocrates, LeGrande Turkey, Loafy, Sandro Bonicelli, Ulga Umalut, etc.

15. Why should we accept you into PiPP? I offer style and class to an otherwise meek existence? And I know how to blow stuff up in this game both with and without instruction or reason.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer) THAT BITCH IN THE PICTURE ABOVE IS ABOUT TO NOT HAVE LEGS... and... I like my revenge like I like my pizza: with anchovies. That do it?

Descartes
Grunt
Grunt

http://idontkerr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jidanbou Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 pm

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? as long as it's not necessary for me to roll shitty toons, then yes

this guy wins at answering this question, lol

Jidanbou
Inner Council
Inner Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Descartes Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm

As much fun as a dual-sword ice channie spec sounds...

Descartes
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Newlance Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:37 am

Descartes wrote:As much fun as a dual-sword ice channie spec sounds...

toss in bladeweaver and a holy/unholy proc combo and I'm in..
Anyways.. just awaiting your response

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

Back to top Go down

Post by Descartes Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 am

Which response would that be? I can't PM you on the main forum since I don't have PM privileges yet thanks to their 15-post policy.

Does this mean I can be a Piranha now? Because I already bought my pink war shirt.

EDIT: oh... pm sent.

Descartes
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Newlance Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 am

Welcome aboard.. or.. overboard as the case may be

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMonkey Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 am

Hehe, LeGrande Turkey. I like that one! We will get along just fine.
BlueMonkey
BlueMonkey
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:59 am

i don't anwser ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newlance Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 pm

*Confused* bot, or no? I'd say no, aside for the sig and the obvious no clue where he is =P

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum