Piranhas in Pink Pajamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public RP Thread Rules

3 posters

Go down

Public RP Thread  Rules Empty Public RP Thread Rules

Post by Newlance Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:35 pm

My name is Lord Newlance, but you may call me Your Majesty. Following are the rules and regulations that we all must follow while within this section of the forums:

1. Same as any public forum. Do not share any private guild information including but not limited to template information.
2. Before participating in Roll Play, please post your Character's Name, race, class/profession, as well as up to four disciplines that said character is actually able to apply (IE:no dwarf mage scouts with storm lord applied). Your abilities will be limited as such, with a few creative liberties ^_^
3. Stay on topic. We have various threads for various reasons. If you're not here to RP, don't be here.
4. Have fun.

That is all.

~Lord Newlance
(Dictated but not read)

Edit: if you are unsure which professions can take which disciplines, or need a refresher course on powers and abilities before "Creating" your "Character", check out these helpful links:

Races
Classes/Professions
Disciplines

Last edited by Newlance on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

https://pipp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Public RP Thread  Rules Empty Re: Public RP Thread Rules

Post by Newlance Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Name: Lord Newlance
Race: Human
Profession: Sentinel
Disciplines: Commander, Rune Caster, Undead Hunter, Huntsman.
Location: I'll be in the castle if you need me *Turns and walks away*

Newlance
The Burger King
The Burger King

https://pipp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jidanbou Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 pm

I am Elven Lord Jidanbou, Keeper of the White Gate.

I am a Huntsman, Gladiator, Commander, and Bladeweaver.

Passage through the white gate is impossible without defeating me first. I command the 4th Minotaur Legion and am the last line of defense for our kingdom, and his Majesty, Lord Newlance.

My sword is only unsheathed to defend our kingdom or the honor of our kingdom. I take commands only from Lord Newlance, none other.

Should you need me, I am usually within the two towers on either side of the White Gate, though, it is usually best to send a messenger first, to avoid any unfortunate accidents.

Jidanbou
Inner Council
Inner Council

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMonkey Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 am

Name: Sneekee Monkey
Race: Vampire
Profession: Thief

The only part of me you will see is the flash of my blades as they cut out your throat, or if you're lucky, the purple flash of the unholy Lord's might unleashed within me.

If you are a threat to the Kingdom, or any of it's inhabitants, I would advise you to not sleep. Or sleep if you will, it matters not. You will still be dead.
BlueMonkey
BlueMonkey
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum